The Southampton Swim Club is a member only pool that is typically open from April through October (weather permitting).
HOURS FOR SEPTEMBER
(my change depending on usage)
Morning lap swim: M-Th 6-9am
Rec swim: Fri 4-8 and Sa-Su 1-8
Evening lap swim: M-Th 6-7pm
• during check in at the entrance, a face covering is required- once you are on the pool deck and able to practice physical distancing, you may remove it
• no guests- please do not sneak in guests...don’t be the one the ruins it for everyone
• please practice physical distancing both on the pool deck and in the water
• please wipe down your chairs with the provided wipes and put them away upon your exit
• if we become full, please form a line outside of the gate and practice physical distancing while in line
• if you are on the pool deck and notice a line of people waiting to get in, please be mindful of how long you have been at the pool- if you have been there for quite a while, please consider exiting and letting another family come in for a bit
• if you want to see if there is currently a wait, you may call the pool directly at 707-745-3305.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! Happy swimming!
Please note that due to the COVID-19 Shelter At Home order for Solano County, our board meetings will be conducted via Zoom on the 4th Thursday of each month.
Topic: August Board Meeting
Time: Aug 20, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting